What is Tradera?
According to their website:
Tradera is a financial firm designed to empower investors by offering world-renowned trading education services. We are dedicated to our members and prepared to assist you in learning how to navigate the financial markets.
Who Owns Tradera?
Tradera is a forex MLM company that launched in December 2019 by Kody Sell and Eastan Harris.
Kody Sell is the CEO and Eastan Harris is the CFO. At the time of this post, both of them are 24 years old.
In 2015, they ran a company called New Investments and then in 2019 created Tradera.
According to their Tradera.org website on the “About Us” page, the company is located in Dallas, Texas.
What products/services do they provide?
- Trading Education
An in-depth training platform is designed to be completely comprehensive covering multiple asset classes and taking traders A – Z, from trading basics all the way through advanced institutional trading. The platform includes video training’s covering a vast scope of financial market education, many additional text resources to aid in comprehension, and quizzes/homework assignments designed to test members along the way.
- Trade Ideas
Tradera provides trade ideas sent out by experienced traders. Each trade idea includes the stop loss, take profit, and risk management information.
Interactive trading webinars are hosted during the week with members covering short-term biases and trade ideas across all major financial instruments to assist members with their personal intraday trading. Live webinars are hosted for each of the major trading sessions including New York, Asian, and London.
- Market Forecast
Weekly market forecasts are sent out to all members and posted on the website. Certain pairs are analyzed using technical, fundamental, and sentimental analysis.
- Live Trading Sessions
Tradera offers live trading sessions Sunday- Thursday at 8pm est. These sessions are also recorded.
Tradera’s Compensation Plan
To be an affiliate, also known as an IBO (Independent Business Owner), and earn from referring others, you need to pay a $15.00 fee every 28 days.
This is honestly one of the best compensation plans I’ve seen. They literally pay you to help others. I say this because you only need 3 direct referrals. Then the rest of the people you refer fall under other members on your team. Referrals will be placed in one of your 3 legs under you.
You will have to personally refer at least 3 people in order to earn from the compensation plan.
In order to officially qualify for any rank in Tradera’s referral compensation program, they require that the IBO has a minimum of 55% of their downline members enrolled as pure retail customers. If a member has an IBO package, that member will not count as a retail customer.
The amount of money you earn will depend on your rank. To qualify for the ranks you need a certain amount of people in each of your 3 legs.
For example: To achieve the Rank of Duchess, you will need 250 total team members, with a minimum of 100 members or your left, leg, 100 members in your middle leg, and 50 members in your right leg, as per the chart above.
- Founder – maintain 3 active premium members on 3 legs. Free membership.
- Knight – maintain 4 active premium members on your first leg, 4 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 2 active premium members on your 3rd leg. Pays $125 per week.
- Noble – maintain 10 active premium members on your first leg, 10 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 5 active premium members on your 3rd leg. Pays $250 per week.
- Bishop – maintain 30 active premium members on your first leg, 30 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 15 active premium members on your 3rd leg. Pays $500 per week.
- Duke/Duchess – maintain 100 active premium members on your first leg, 100 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 50 active premium members on your 3rd leg. Pays $1,250 per week.
- Prince/Princess – maintain 200 active premium members on your first leg, 200 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 100 active premium members on your 3rd leg. Pays $2,500 per week.
- King/Queen – maintain 400 active premium members on your first leg, 400 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 200 active premium members on your 3rd leg. Pays $5,000 per week
- Emperor/Empress – maintain 1,000 active premium members on your first leg, 1,000 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 500 active premium members on your 3rd leg. Pays $12,500 per week.
- Legend – maintain 2,000 active premium members on your first leg, 2,000 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 1,000 active premium members on your 3rd leg. Pays $25,000 per week.
How much does Tradera cost?
- Customer Membership – The cost is $99.00 every 28 days.
- Premium Membership – The cost is $114.00 every 28 days (includes IBO fee and customer membership)
Should you join Tradera?
Yes and No. If you have the time to learn Forex and you are really dedicated to mastering the skill, then you should definitely join.
If you are a marketer and you are looking to make money residually, this is a great opportunity to learn something new and help people learn a new skill.
If you do not have at least 1 hour a day to study, jump on live sessions, or watch the training videos, then Tradera or learning to trade Forex is not for you and you will just be wasting money.
I want to join but I need more information.
If you need more information Click here
Ready to get started? Click here
What is Forex?
“Forex” or “FX,” is the largest financial market in the world. In simple terms, it’s the global market that allows the exchange of one currency for another.
If you’ve ever traveled to another country, you usually had to find a currency exchange booth at the airport, and then exchange the money you have in your wallet into the currency of the country you are visiting.
Is Tradera a scam?
No, Tradera is not a scam. Tradera is an education trading platform. Tradera teaches their students how to trade Forex, Indices, and Cryptocurrency
Can you make money with Tradera?
Yes, you can make money trading forex or referring others to the Tradera education platform
How much money do you need to start trading Forex?
This depends on your broker, some brokers allow you to start an account with as little as $10.