Best Natural Deodorant Ever
Have you heard the rumors about Breast Cancer and Antiperspirants?
Now researchers haven’t found a definite link between breast cancer and deodorant use. But hey you can never be too careful.
I’ve been using aluminum-free deodorants for about 6 months now. Some are good and some are complete trash.
I was recently sent this clay deodorant by Zion Health from Adama Minerals. I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks and this product is amazing.
Now, I was gifted this product in exchange for my honest review. But I will be purchasing this product on my own when my samples run out. It’s that good!!!
I was sent Sweet Amber, which is part of their Extra Strength line. You can find all the scents here.
Watch the full video review here:
From Adama Minerals:
Absorb odor with Clay
ClayDry absorbs odor and toxins with a special type of healing clay called
• Arrowroot has moisture-absorbing properties. Arrowroot is anti-inflammatory
and also can work as an antiseptic, making it perfect for irritated areas such as
burns, rashes and sores.
• Ionic Minerals (Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay) contains more than
57 trace minerals to help absorb odor and balance skin pH.
• Witch Hazel is a natural astringent commonly used to help absorb
excess oil from the skin.
• Vitamin E soothe and moisture sensitive skin
• Rosemary Leaf nourish your delicate underarm area while keeping you
fresh all day.
• Green Tea Extract absorbs wetness and soothes sensitive skin.
• VEGAN • NO Aluminum • NO Paraben • No Animal Testing
I was able to wear this deodorant all day without reapplying. I didn’t experience any wetness, white residue, or funkiness.
Did I mention that this product is Vegan???
Enough said !!!!
For 10% OFF use code IAMLROSE
Get it HERE
All opinions are my own. This page may contain affiliate/ad sense links. By clicking you are supporting my blog. Thank you for your support.
Leave a Reply